Saturday, October 20, 2007

Yes, E-learning sucks :D

Mwahhahhaha <3
Wah ;_;
.... o.O

Wow, my emotions in 5 sec of starting a new post.... XD
Because I am Sec 1! <3

Erm... Okaay, I will try to shut up about the " Because I am Sec 1! " thing because I am Sec 1... ! <3

"NYAH. Joyce ate all the nachos."
And She (Darth Squirrel aka Joyce) Said it was GOOD <3>

GUILTY. AS CHARGED. ;.; My nachos!
I SWEAR! I DINT EAT ALL THE NACHOS! *uses toothpicks to take out chunks of nachos*
I ONLY DRANK THE CHEESE! ;_;

XD Because I am Sec *gets shot*.... YOU CANT KILL ME WITH THAT! I AM IMMORTAL -AND- IMMUNE TO BULLETS!.... 1! <3

Eh, I dont think I can do the blogskin... My browser like got something wrong... Sorry! ;_;
To atone for this terrible sin...
I will not drink carlsberg for a week...
Faith: WHAT ABOUT ALL YOUR OTHER BEERS AND YOUR RUMS?
SHUT UP FAITH ;_;
To make up for my uncarlsberg week /(;_;)\, I shalt post almost regularly :D

Ah yes, PLAY GRANADO ESPADA WITH ME!!! (and sa-chan)
Here is the link... www.swordofthenewworld.com ...
Eh... WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?
DON'T READ!@!@!@! CLICK IT ALREADY!!!!
...
...
...
...your still reading eh?...
*shoots a reader*
Other readers: *le gasp <-- as sa-chan would say* D:

Btw, my family name is Fierwalker and I am the leader of the COOKIEPIRATES! <3
Please pm me :D

Risa... Guese what?
I love the pics xD
WHEN IS THE VIDEO COMING???? >:3

I predict the next Risa Post...
"Anyway, since Joyce the MASTER OF THE WORLD is *complaining* I never post the video of the opening of the coke, I shall do it now. PREPARE YOURSELVES...!"
*puts on bubblegum on my body and picks up sharp objects*
IMMA READY! <3

Hahahaha....

σας δείτε! -Darth Squirrel aka Joyce-

No comments: