Saturday, October 6, 2007

o.O

Now! Its time for...
...
...
THE ULTIMATE QUOTE AND COMMENT POST!
:P

Heh, recognise it? I know you would. Aww, don't worry Joyce. -Kneels- I'M SORRY, OH GREAT ONE! ILU! -Coughcough-
-Risa

Mwahahahaha!

Bleh. Si En, you better not find your bag so soon, so we can travel around Singapore and go up on the DHL balloon and make it float away. ;p I'm going to bring my camera. :)
-Risa

Yay, raid AND sabotage the balloon... I like this plan :)

Okay, not the last one. Joyce wouldn't die. :/
-Risa

MWAAHAHAHAHA!




Lawl, anyways Risa... Er... I don't know your house number...
-Everyone reading- : GASP

erm... Call me once you read? If I dun pick up, kill me
if you can

Lawl... I dun even know where exactly are we going on Monday...
Thats Me huh?

xD

Regards from the dark -Gets smacked by Risa-

FINE :(

xD

Mata Ashita -Gets smacked by my Sis-

:(

-THIS IS MADNESS! NO! THIS IS THE END OF THE POST!
~Joyce~

No comments: