Monday, October 1, 2007

LOL

Ahahaha.
Yay, all of us posted already! -Slaps high-fives-
EH. I got the first post! I PWN YOU MORE!
Yesyesyes, it's your treat, Si En! ;p Too badddddddd. On your birthday, so you treat us, kk?
Geh, Joyce! Send me the Comix over MSN, pronto!
Since we don't have a Cbox, posting is our only way to communicate. Well, there's school also...But I tend to forget what I want to say. ;p Oops.
Good luck for Mathematics, people! If you're reading this today, WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU STUDYING?!! GO! GO! GO!
..
Retarded me. ;p
Eh. I'm immortal too. AND, I can stand the sun. You can't.
You won't die? ;.; FINE THEN! DEATH BY CONSTIPATION!
MUAHAHAHA!
..
I go more insane when I'm hungry. Point noted.
Haha. This is also the third blog I own, along with my OWN and the class'. Bwahaha. I SHALT RULE THE VURLD VITH MY BOOTIFUL BVOGS!
..
Stupid Maths. This is what you get when you fall asleep on your book. They should just get those addictied to sleeping pills to do a hard maths question, and I'll see when they'll fall alseep. Very quickly, I guess. ;p
Beware: Using the product to sleep might cause disturbed rest, hallucination of exams or studying, strange dreams, and minor drooling.
Jeh. (<--See Joyce? No 'neh'. As promised. >.<) I'm going to eat my last meal.
Byeee.

Regards from the dark
A hungry Risu.

No comments: