Thursday, October 11, 2007

Outings: Si En's Bag

You liar idiots. D:

Say going to post right? Gonna blog right? HUH! No one blogged since Sunday!

So, as punishment, I'm gonna post all your UN-GLAM PHOTOS! On both my blog and this. ;p

Not now, though. I'll link you there later. For now, I'll just talk. ;D

So, on Monday, I got woken up by Si En calling me. She forgot I lost my phone, but then I got the SIM card back, so we could talk. ;p Later, we met up at City Hall MRT station. Si En was there first, as usual. And as usual, Shira and me were late. ;p We were tied for last, but not fair. >< We were on the same train!

Then, we walked to Raffles City and just, seriously, walked up and down without any aim. Actually, we had one: To find Si En a new bag. But, don't have. But we went to some funky stores. ;p Like Precious Thots, where there was this medium-sized turtle toy. MUAHAHA. And a bigbigbig cat soft toy, which I took down and couldn't get back up again. Oops. :/'Spensive stuff.

There was also a big card. xDDD So cute! "The bigger the card....The bigger the chances of getting less presents. Happy Birthday." So, we're gonna buy that for Si En, on her B'dae. 'K? Save on the life-sized teddy bear. xDD


Got other interesting stores too. Like this small one, where Joyce bought the..chopstick hair-thing to stick into her head. xDD Like Shira/Si En said, "They had no accessories in the olden days, so they just use whatever they could find lor." Also got the Party shop, selling all sorts of games/decorations. ;p Catopoly was so cute!

After that, we had a drink. So Ex lah, things these days. ;.; Then, the geniuses wanted to go Bugis, just to take Neoprints, but they didn't know. So, who led the way? Yup; me. Quite fun lah. ;p Also managed to buy present for my maid. Handphone pouch we spent 10 minutes choosing. Right in my budget too. ;p Then, 'cause it was stuck, I had to ask the shop attendant for help. What did she do? Give me a pair of scissors. -.-'' Had to go cut it myself. ;p

Then, went window shopping again, no bag either. And the Neoprints place closed down. -.-'' My camera got screwy, so I bought batteries, while Joyce and Si En went to get NACHOS! The best part; The batteries couldn't work on cameras. O.O I asked for an exchange, and bought the more FWOAH and ex ones. Lucky the cashier didn't see the rip? Maybe she did.

Joyce bought a coke later. ;p And here came the most retarded part: No one could open the bottle. I got a video of it. xDD You'll just have to watch it, after I fix the &!^*%! last part. Hopefully. If not, the narration would appear here.

Joyce ate up almost all the nachos. >< Only had one! -sobs- And then, from Bugis, we went to Tampines. Had a hard time finding Bugis Station too. Looked and felt like we were a bunch of Swagus. "Excuse me, do you know how to get to the MRT station?" Took four people's directions to finally get there. First person, we got even more confused. 2nd person, got lost again. 3rd person, ended up in an ARCADE. Yeesh. The fourth time was successful. YAY.

Tampines, took neoprints, looked around, then went home. The end. LOL. I love our Neoprints! It's the best neoprints I have right now.

Pics coming up. Look out for the next post: Si En's bag outing, the MOMENTS.

No comments: