Monday, October 1, 2007

*SHAKE HANDS WITH EVERYONE*

Hahaha.My bad luck's all gone :]
I better not get that bloody brain block tomorrow.
EVERYONE.
Remember to bring ur protractor and calculator,not forgetting, ur darling pencil cases :]

YAY.
Love the name Fishcracker(s?) Gang.
HAHAHA.
Sound so retarded.But I LIKE IT.

After all, I'm one retarded person.
Want to hear what I did today?
Felt so retarded today.
Why?
I took the bus 17 (past my house) to white sands.
Then,5 min later, I'm walking back to the interchange to catch bus 17 again.
1hr later, I'm back at white sands again.
Luckily, this time I took 21.
HAHA.:]

OKAYYYY..
We are going out on either 2nd or 5th november. :]
If you still needa ask why, you are real slow.
Anyway..it's because 4th nov is a Sunday.
And I cant make it. :[
aww...to my benefit, I changed the date to either (as stated above)
HAHAHA

Why am I posting this?
HUH.
Neither do I know. :D

TEMPUS SANS ITC REALLY ROCKS MY SOCKS :]

POOF.
I'm gone. :]

















OH YES!!

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!

AREN'T WE ALL STILL LITTLE KIDDOS?

No comments: