Monday, October 1, 2007

4th Post MWAHAHAHAA

Yay~ I got the 4th post...! All DIEEEEE!!! <-- 4 = si = die = you got owned by Joyce

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA I will do the blogskin after the exams :D
I think I will do the colour of black, cos black rocks as much as beer and rum :)

How to study Maths... ;_; Just imagine tmr's news...
News Report: TKGS Sec 1 Students are mercilessly slaughtered in a preperation(<--see what exam stress does?) of the Maths Exam... Cause of Death is likely to be the explosion of braaains while thinking of how to study for the Maths Exam or studying (for those lucky ones who found out) for the exams... We are deeply grieved, however, Joyce is immortal and thus, did not die...
MWAHAHAHAHHAHA (thank god I am immortal) lawl...

After the exams, you will see The Adventure of Jake the Ninja! Potatoe Head comic, look forward to it :) Erm... Here is my photobucket link, check out the preview of ep 01 and my awesome signboard collection in my sub-album... :D
CLICK ME

DUNT GO TO MY PROFILE!!~ (this will obviously want to make you go in there, just dUnt)
Cos you will be shocked at how many class blog test sites and test sites for other stuff :)
Those are for fun things, I wanted to test html using other people's scripts :D
Okaay... Random

MWAHAHAHAHA I WROTE THE LONGEST POST SO FAR IN THIS BLOG! MWAAHAHAHAHAHA (i know its loads of rubbish but who cares xD)

If you see any post or thing that says 'Joyce', 'Darth Squirrel', 'Ah Pah', or 'The uber dwarf just owned you' ...
It is meeee :D

(p.s. I am immortal Risa, although I melt in the sun, I don't die... MWAHHAHAHAAA
Waah... If my post is in the wrong slot of the blog, Risa please push the post to the correct slot, I edited it too many times -.- XD)

Joyce owns you... MWAHAHHAHA -"Put your mouse over me!"

No comments: