Thursday, October 18, 2007

E-LEARNING DAY= Waste of time.

Seriously.

I think I rather go to school. -Shot'd-

SERIOUSLY! -Shotshotshot-

Anyway, since Shira is *complaining* I never post the pics, I shall do it now. PREPARE YOURSELVES...!

...

...

(Damn, It takes a long time to upload)

...

...

YES! Uploaded the pics. Here we go. MAWHAWAHAWHAW!

First pic! EMO JOYCE! Scary, eh? O.O SHE'S WATCHING YOU...

The only pic in Raffles City. T.T Couldn't get a better shot. Si En and Joyce as our models!

UNGLAM PHOTO 1. Mawhawhaw.

"NYAH. Joyce ate all the nachos."

GUILTY. AS CHARGED. ;.; My nachos!


How to open a coke bottle Attempt 1. See Video for Attempt 361.

Emo Joyce. AGAIN, with change of scenery. :3

Super Shira! My camera was falling when it took this. ;p

Nobody dared to ask a passer-by for help. So this is the best group shot we got of EVERYONE'S FACES.

Me disappeared again. Someone's gotta hold the cam!

Took five attempts to get a good pic like this. My bad. (Imagine how stupid we looked!)

Mawahaw. There ain't no unglam pics of me, since I'm the one with the camera! Moral: BRING YOUR CAMERA, DANGIT.

I shall end off with our 'spensive, yet lovable, neoprints.

(This one is my fave. ;p)


Regards from the darrrrrrrrk side,
Shadowed.

No comments: