Saturday, October 6, 2007

WHOOPEE! FREEDOM!

Eh, Joyce. Meanie! Deserter! Abandoner! Leaver! -Insert insult here-er! I can't believe you would do that! I'm not angry-just sad. Sad that you would do this to US!

>.< style="font-size:180%;">し か's post. Bleh. Si En, you better not find your bag so soon, so we can travel around Singapore and go up on the DHL balloon and make it float away. ;p I'm going to bring my camera. :)

I'm a little late, but, END OF EXAMS! YES! NOW CAN SLACK, GO ICE-SKATING, BOWLING, ROLLER-BLADING, GET WET, RIDE ROLLER COASTERS (Or merry-go-rounds, since Joyce is too short. ;p), GO TO THE BEACH AND DROWN TOGETHER!

Okay, not the last one. Joyce wouldn't die. :/

Working on graphics for the blog. ;D Not going well yet, since I can't scan in the pics and have no inspiration. We really need to take more pics together. :/ Only the four of us!

Gotta go! Told myself that I /WILL/ start watching La Corda again. (MIRIA...-Sticks out hands- xDD)

Byeeeeee.

Regards from the Dark
Ryume-san

No comments: