Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SEPTEMBER HOLIDAYS!

...Argh. D:

It's pretty boring lor.
I can't go out, I can't focus on studying that much. So I rot in front of the com.

Not much different from your average schoolday.
'Cept the extra sleep I get. xD

Hoihoihoi. Why don't we update anymore? >< Granted, got nothing much to post. But.
THERE ARE NOW.

Anyways.

BYD/Teachers' Day was damn fun. 8D I wasn't even dying in my three layers of PAP clothing. xD In fact, I was freezing in the hall. I blame it on the fan (s) all around me.
And then, I had to move. D:
"CLASS CHAIRMEN. REMAIN STANDING THNX."
And I abandoned Joyce.

I'M SORRY JOYCE my sexy-assed friend and gay partner (you wish xD) , but love can pass through 32 people, but not the toot called "Thou-Annoying-One-That-Sits-Beside-You-During-Class."

No, I don't mean Si En. xD

ACES Day workout was awesome too. xD All the random dance steps that we made up in between, plus teh famous dances we all know well too. 8D
Some Sec 3 started singing during the second replay of the dance. xD I bet they were stalling us. >D

SS3 (Some Sec 3): REACH OUT, FOR THE SKI-
Joyce: IT'S FUN TO STAY AT THE YMCA.

SS3: WITH DREAMS, WE SOA-
Risa: U-U-UWAH-AH.

yesh, we were ignoring them for the second half too. xD

Sad I don't have any pictures. D: SHIRA/WHOEVER HAS PICTURES, I WANT THEM THANX.

And Si Ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Why didn't you join us as PAP? D: You missed out on the craziness. Plus we got our picture taken. xD
-cough- not the yaoi one, Joyce -cough-

Shibei and Rury were awesome. 8D AND THE EDWARD SCISSORHANDS WUZ SO CUTE ON STAGE. And I still wanna hug Mary-and-her-little-lamb/Little-Bo-Peep. Whutever. 8D

I swear, it's the KHR yaoi ficts talking. They do things to your head. D:
Not that I mind. <33

~Risa.

P.S. I wanna watch HYD OMGOMGOMGOMG. D:

No comments: