Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FishCrackers Background

Hey!
I originally wanted to change the template, but Blogger doesn't like the ones I've picked out. D:
And I don't like the rest, so.
And my coding skills aren't exactly best. xDxD

Looks like we're stuck with this background.

But...

Your desktop could be changed! 8D






Made entirely by Risa. NO STEALING.

Anyway, if you steal, it's our faces all over it. xD

For some reason, it gives me a headache. Maybe because I spent 3 hours on it. Oops.

Anyway, tell me if it gives you a headache as well. I'll try to fix it as best as I can.

Now use! And print screen for me to see it in action. 8D
Plz. Thanks! <3

/edit: I made another one, so your eyes won't burrrrn. 8D





And just because, I've got one more. 8D




/IMAGES AND BACKGROUND AND EVERYTHING BELONGS TO RISA. CREDIT GOES TO RISA.

Love FishCrackers forever. <3



~Risa.

No comments: