Sunday, September 7, 2008

End of September D:

Stupid Cedar Girls Maths paper.
Grah, I can't do most of it. Maybe because they dragged out stuff mostly from our 2A textbook, but still.
And Probablity + Mode, Median, Mean = Dead Risa.

Heh, anyways.

It's the end of the holidays, and I'm mourning. D:
For some reason, I can't wait to get back to school. Maybe it's cuz I get to see everyone else. 8D
But, I'm gonna lose the extra sleep. DDD:
Though I've been sleeping at 4am to 10am for the past few days.

READING KHR (and KHR yaoi :O) IS ADDICTING.

At the very least, no more CCA until FYEs/End-of-Years are over. 8D
MY FRIDAYS ARE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
Still, there's gonna be something missing, without choir.
:/
It's gonna take some getting used to. xD

(BUT IT'S TWO MONTHS OF FREEDOM.)

Except that there's studying to do. ><

And I'm blogging. xD

MUST. NOT. RUN. AWAY. ANYMORE. -taps back of hand- STOP.

xD

Three posts in a row. 8D This ez saying something.

POST. PEOPLE.

HYD on Friday! AHAHAHHAHA. Because Shira is a big fangirl, and I just wanna watch it. Once. Twice. Three times. etc.

It doesn't matter. 8D I'm gonna watch ittttttttttt. FRIDAY COME NOW.

EHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHE.

~(Demented) Risa <3

No comments: