Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cupid changed his Arrow of love into an Arrow of guilt and fired it into my heart ;_;

Gawd, I feel so guilty saying "I will come" and then not come...
;_;

I went out with my friend from KC (best friend since P3) to Tampines Mall to watch Game Plan...
She was going to move out of her house (about 7 terrace houses away from my house) to somewhere in Bedok... Still near, but...

;_;

She also gave alway her dog because of the move... ;_;
Damnit, I will miss it...

~-~-~-~

Okay! As a ruler of the world, Darth Squirrel AKA Joyce, Clan Leader of COOKIEPIRATES...
I will make up this lost date by making a small little RPG...
XD

Look forward to it...!
~-~-~-~

I have some Manga to recommend...
Hayate the Combat Butler -Oh Schiszu... Its dam funny you assholes-
Beauty Pop -Please, ignore the name and just read it-
Hellsing -Loved it a long time ago :D-

www.onemanga.com

Darth Squirrel AKA Joyce the Sadist~

No comments: